Williamsburg Ghost Tour FAQs
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about our Ghost Tours in Colonial Williamsburg VA not answered here.
- How do I order an Extended Tour?Start to book a regular tour and check the checkbox that says “Extended Tour” to add an extended Ghost tour.
- Do the ghost tours go inside the Building?No. We cover many locations and would not have time to go inside them. It’s also not all about buildings or houses with Ghost Tours Williamsburg Va. Some of the locations and hauntings are outside in the open as well. You may go inside many of the locations during the daytime on your own.
- When should I get there?You should plan to arrive to the area 10 to 15 minutes early to find parking and arrive on time. It’s each group’s responsibility to properly plan in advance, find directions, find parking, and arrive to the meeting location on time. Don’t be late for Ghost Tours Williamsburg Va!
- Where do I park?Here are many different places for parking
- Street parking on Richmond Road or on Prince George Street
- In one of the three parking lots in and around Merchants Square
- The paid parking garage at 230 North Henry Street, for $1/hr
- How large are groups?The average group size is 16, but can range from 6 to 40.
- Wheelchair and Stroller friendly?Yes, just make sure to keep up with the group
- Can I take Photos or Videos?You may take photos. You may not record any audio or video on the tour.
- Where can we stay when we visit Williamsburg?Visit Williamsburg Vacations at williamsburgvacations.com for a variety of hotel recommendations!